Book your SEA to LHR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and LHR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Heathrow with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to LHR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to LHR Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Heathrow.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to LHR
|American Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to London (SEA to LHR)
- British Airways operated flights from SEA to LHR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- British Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to London, UK.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and London.
- British Airways carried a total of 107,361 passengers from SEA to LHR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to LHR for British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 228 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and London from British Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 301 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to LHR in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to London in 2009 was 79.36%.
- 133,724 seats were available on flights from SEA to LHR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 108,532 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to LHR that year.
- There were 108,532 passengers that flew from Seattle to London in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to London, UK in 2009 was British Airways' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ferry Building you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.