Book your BFI to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BFI and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Boeing Field to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BFI to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BFI to LAX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Los Angeles (BFI to LAX)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 172 passengers from BFI to LAX in 2009.
- There were 246 passengers that flew from Seattle to Los Angeles in 2009.
- US Airways, Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Los Angeles, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFI to LAX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Los Angeles in 2009 was 72.11%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Los Angeles from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- 305 seats were available on flights from BFI to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 246 passengers flew on all flights from BFI to LAX that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Seattle and Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFI to LAX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from BFI to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.