Book your SEA to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Virgin America||Airbus A319|
|Virgin America||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Los Angeles (SEA to LAX)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Los Angeles in 2009 was 85.91%.
- The shortest flight between SEA and LAX takes about 124 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to LAX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 493,304 passengers from SEA to LAX in 2009.
- UNITED, Alaska Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Seattle to Los Angeles.
- There were 724,847 passengers that flew from Seattle to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to LAX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 838,148 seats were available on flights from SEA to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 724,847 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to LAX that year.
- The average flight time from Seattle, WA to Los Angeles, CA takes about 127 minutes.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Seattle to Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight distance between Seattle and Los Angeles is 954 miles.
- Flight #456, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Seattle to Los Angeles.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Seattle and Los Angeles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Los Angeles from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Alaska Airlines, Virgin America, Skywest Air, UNITED, ExpressJet Airlines, Horizon Air offer flights from Seattle, WA to Los Angeles, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to LAX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Anaheim Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Windsor Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Dubai Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.