Book your SEA to MZT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Mazatlan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and MZT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to General Rafael Buelna Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to MZT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mazatlan (MZT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mazatlan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to MZT Route Map
Looking for Cheap Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flight and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlantic City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to General Rafael Buelna Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to MZT
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Mazatlan (SEA to MZT)
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Seattle, WA to Mazatlan, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Mazatlan from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- There were 6,878 passengers that flew from Seattle to Mazatlan in 2009.
- 7,927 seats were available on flights from SEA to MZT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,878 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to MZT that year.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to MZT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to MZT for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Mazatlan in 2009 was 86.51%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Mazatlan, Mexico in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Mazatlan.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 6,878 passengers from SEA to MZT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to MZT in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)