Book your SEA to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to MEM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Memphis (SEA to MEM)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SEA to MEM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Seattle to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 38,116 passengers from SEA to MEM in 2009.
- There were 38,294 passengers that flew from Seattle to Memphis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to MEM in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight distance between Seattle and Memphis is 1870 miles.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Seattle to Memphis.
- Flight #398, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Seattle to Memphis.
- 43,395 seats were available on flights from SEA to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,294 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to MEM that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Memphis.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Memphis, TN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Memphis from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Memphis in 2009 was 88.41%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Seattle, WA to Memphis, TN takes about 220 minutes.
- The shortest flight between SEA and MEM takes about 220 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to MEM for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Randalls Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.