to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SEA to MEM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Seattle to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 38,116 passengers from SEA to MEM in 2009.
- There were 38,294 passengers that flew from Seattle to Memphis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to MEM in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight distance between Seattle and Memphis is 1870 miles.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Seattle to Memphis.
- Flight #398, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Seattle to Memphis.
- 43,395 seats were available on flights from SEA to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,294 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to MEM that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Memphis.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Memphis, TN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Memphis from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Memphis in 2009 was 88.41%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Seattle, WA to Memphis, TN takes about 220 minutes.
- The shortest flight between SEA and MEM takes about 220 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to MEM for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Randalls Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.