Book your SEA to MSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Missoula airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and MSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Missoula Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to MSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Missoula (MSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Missoula on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to MSO Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Missoula Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to MSO
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Missoula (SEA to MSO)
- Horizon Air offers flights from Seattle, WA to Missoula, MT.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 58,961 passengers from SEA to MSO in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Missoula.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to MSO for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- 82,572 seats were available on flights from SEA to MSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,961 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to MSO that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Missoula from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to MSO in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Horizon Air operated flights from SEA to MSO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Missoula in 2009 was 69.83%.
- There were 59,044 passengers that flew from Seattle to Missoula in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Missoula, MT in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)