Book your BFI to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BFI and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Boeing Field to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BFI to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BFI to OAK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Oakland (BFI to OAK)
- There were 260 passengers that flew from Seattle to Oakland in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Oakland in 2009 was 65.19%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 117 passengers from BFI to OAK in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, US Airways, Northwest Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Seattle, WA to Oakland, CA.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BFI to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Seattle and Oakland.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Oakland from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- 422 seats were available on flights from BFI to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 260 passengers flew on all flights from BFI to OAK that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFI to OAK for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFI to OAK in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Providence and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Provincetown Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.