to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 452 passengers that flew from Seattle to Omaha in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Omaha, NE in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Omaha.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Omaha in 2009 was 75.12%.
- UNITED carried a total of 354 passengers from SEA to OMA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to OMA for Midwest Airlines is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 99 seats.
- UNITED, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Omaha, NE.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to OMA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from SEA to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Omaha from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- 645 seats were available on flights from SEA to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 452 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to OMA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Savannah GA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.