Book your SEA to ONT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Ontario airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and ONT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Ontario Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to ONT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to ONT Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Ontario Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to ONT
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Ontario (SEA to ONT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Ontario from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Ontario, CA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Alaska Airlines operates the shortest flights from Seattle to Ontario.
- 154,280 seats were available on flights from SEA to ONT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 120,050 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to ONT that year.
- The average flight time from Seattle, WA to Ontario, CA takes about 129 minutes.
- Alaska Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Ontario, CA.
- The shortest flight distance between Seattle and Ontario is 956 miles.
- Flight #530, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Seattle to Ontario.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to ONT in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 119,999 passengers from SEA to ONT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Ontario.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to ONT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 120,050 passengers that flew from Seattle to Ontario in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Ontario in 2009 was 77.07%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to ONT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Alaska Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Seattle to Ontario.
- The shortest flight between SEA and ONT takes about 129 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)