Book your SEA to CDG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Paris airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and CDG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Charles de Gaulle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to CDG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to CDG Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Charles de Gaulle.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to CDG
|Air France||Airbus A330-200|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Paris (SEA to CDG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to CDG for Air France is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 219 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Paris in 2009 was 82.91%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Paris, France in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air France offers flights from Seattle, WA to Paris, France.
- Air France carried a total of 48,255 passengers from SEA to CDG in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to CDG in 2009 was Air France's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- 56,864 seats were available on flights from SEA to CDG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,255 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to CDG that year.
- Air France operated flights from SEA to CDG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Paris.
- There were 48,255 passengers that flew from Seattle to Paris in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Paris from Air France is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 247 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)