Book your SEA to PSC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Pasco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and PSC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Tri Cities with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to PSC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pasco (PSC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pasco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to PSC Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Van Nuys Airport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Shawnee Mountain you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Tri Cities.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to PSC
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Pasco (SEA to PSC)
- There were 96,176 passengers that flew from Seattle to Pasco in 2009.
- 149,852 seats were available on flights from SEA to PSC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 96,176 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to PSC that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to PSC in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Pasco in 2009 was 55.41%.
- Horizon Air, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Pasco, WA.
- Horizon Air operated flights from SEA to PSC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to PSC for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Pasco, WA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 95,946 passengers from SEA to PSC in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Pasco from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 164 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Pasco.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)