Book your BFI to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BFI and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Boeing Field to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BFI to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BFI to PHX Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Galveston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bali and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Managua Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Jamaica Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Phoenix (BFI to PHX)
- The newest aircraft servicing BFI to PHX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 184 seats were available on flights from BFI to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117 passengers flew on all flights from BFI to PHX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Phoenix from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFI to PHX for Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 117 passengers from BFI to PHX in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Phoenix.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from BFI to PHX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Phoenix in 2009 was 63.59%.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Seattle, WA to Phoenix, AZ.
- There were 117 passengers that flew from Seattle to Phoenix in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)