to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to PIT in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to PIT for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Alaska Airlines, US Airways, UNITED, Delta Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Pittsburgh, PA.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 264 passengers from SEA to PIT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 76.68%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Pittsburgh from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- There were 650 passengers that flew from Seattle to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Seattle and Pittsburgh.
- 839 seats were available on flights from SEA to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 650 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to PIT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boca Grande Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.