Book your BFI to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BFI and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Boeing Field to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BFI to PDX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BFI to PDX Route Map
Route information for flights from Boeing Field to Portland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BFI to PDX
|Wings of Alaska||Pilatus PC-12|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Portland (BFI to PDX)
- There were 8,456 passengers that flew from Seattle to Portland in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFI to PDX for Wings of Alaska is the PC-12 built by Pilatus with 8 seats.
- 21,190 seats were available on flights from BFI to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,456 passengers flew on all flights from BFI to PDX that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Portland.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Portland from Wings of Alaska is the PC-12 built by Pilatus with 8 seats.
- Wings of Alaska operated flights from BFI to PDX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Wings of Alaska carried a total of 8,456 passengers from BFI to PDX in 2009.
- Wings of Alaska offers flights from Seattle, WA to Portland, OR.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Portland, OR in 2009 was Wings of Alaska's PC-12 from Pilatus which started flying in 1999.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Portland in 2009 was 39.81%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFI to PDX in 2009 was Wings of Alaska's PC-12 from Pilatus. The PC-12 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Sedona? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Stillwater Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Minneapolis Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.