Book your SEA to RNO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Reno airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and RNO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Reno Tahoe Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to RNO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Reno (RNO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to RNO Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Memphis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Montreal Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Santa Fe Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Reno Tahoe Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to RNO
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Reno (SEA to RNO)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to RNO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Reno in 2009 was 79.5%.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 76,041 passengers from SEA to RNO in 2009.
- 94,875 seats were available on flights from SEA to RNO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,197 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to RNO that year.
- Horizon Air, Alaska Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Reno, NV.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Reno, NV in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Reno from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- There were 76,665 passengers that flew from Seattle to Reno in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Seattle and Reno.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to RNO in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Horizon Air operated flights from SEA to RNO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)