Book your SEA to KEF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Reykjavik airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and KEF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Keflavik Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to KEF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Reykjavik (KEF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reykjavik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to KEF Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Keflavik Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to KEF
|Icelandair||Boeing 757-200 (winglets)|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Reykjavik (SEA to KEF)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to KEF for Icelandair is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Icelandair carried a total of 11,022 passengers from SEA to KEF in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Reykjavik in 2009 was 68.18%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Reykjavik.
- There were 11,022 passengers that flew from Seattle to Reykjavik in 2009.
- Icelandair offers flights from Seattle, WA to Reykjavik, Iceland.
- 16,470 seats were available on flights from SEA to KEF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,022 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to KEF that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to KEF in 2009 was Icelandair's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Reykjavik, Iceland in 2009 was Icelandair's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Reykjavik from Icelandair is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Icelandair operated flights from SEA to KEF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Houston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Honolulu Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St Lucia Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.