Book your SEA to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to SAT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to San Antonio (SEA to SAT)
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to SAT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to SAT for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- There were 507 passengers that flew from Seattle to San Antonio in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to San Antonio, TX.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 448 passengers from SEA to SAT in 2009.
- 816 seats were available on flights from SEA to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 507 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to SAT that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and San Antonio.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and San Antonio from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to San Antonio in 2009 was 67.03%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)