Book your BFI to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BFI and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Boeing Field to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BFI to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BFI to SFO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to San Francisco (BFI to SFO)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 165 passengers from BFI to SFO in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to San Francisco in 2009 was 34.27%.
- Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Seattle, WA to San Francisco, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFI to SFO for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Seattle and San Francisco.
- There were 328 passengers that flew from Seattle to San Francisco in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFI to SFO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BFI to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 962 seats were available on flights from BFI to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 328 passengers flew on all flights from BFI to SFO that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and San Francisco from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in San Francisco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.