Book your SEA to SJD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to San Jose del Cabo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and SJD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Los Cabos Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to SJD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose del Cabo (SJD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose del Cabo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to SJD Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Banff Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Williamsburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Los Cabos Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to SJD
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to San Jose del Cabo (SEA to SJD)
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 24,949 passengers from SEA to SJD in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines, Aeromexico offer flights from Seattle, WA to San Jose del Cabo, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to San Jose del Cabo, Mexico in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to San Jose del Cabo in 2009 was 65.79%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to SJD for Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 30,523 passengers that flew from Seattle to San Jose del Cabo in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to SJD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 54,885 seats were available on flights from SEA to SJD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,523 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to SJD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to SJD in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and San Jose del Cabo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and San Jose del Cabo from Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 263 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)