Book your SEA to SBA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Santa Barbara airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and SBA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Santa Barbara Municipal with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to SBA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santa Barbara (SBA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santa Barbara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to SBA Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Santa Barbara Municipal.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to SBA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Santa Barbara (SEA to SBA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Santa Barbara, CA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to SBA in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to SBA for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Santa Barbara.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 21,631 passengers from SEA to SBA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Santa Barbara from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- There were 21,686 passengers that flew from Seattle to Santa Barbara in 2009.
- Horizon Air, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Santa Barbara, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Santa Barbara in 2009 was 80.04%.
- 25,922 seats were available on flights from SEA to SBA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,686 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to SBA that year.
- Horizon Air operated flights from SEA to SBA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)