to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Sioux Falls in 2009 was 79%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFI to FSD for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 100 seats were available on flights from BFI to FSD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 79 passengers flew on all flights from BFI to FSD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFI to FSD in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Sioux Falls, SD in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from BFI to FSD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Sioux Falls.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 79 passengers from BFI to FSD in 2009.
- There were 79 passengers that flew from Seattle to Sioux Falls in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Sioux Falls from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Seattle, WA to Sioux Falls, SD.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Aspen Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Nairobi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bonaire Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.