to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from BFI to SIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, PenAir offer flights from Seattle, WA to Sitka, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Sitka in 2009 was 55.93%.
- There were 52 passengers that flew from Seattle to Sitka in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFI to SIT in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- 101 seats were available on flights from BFI to SIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52 passengers flew on all flights from BFI to SIT that year.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 36 passengers from BFI to SIT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Sitka.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Sitka from PenAir is the METRO 23 built by Fairchild with 17 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Sitka, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFI to SIT for Warbelow's Air Ventures is the PA-31T built by Piper with 3 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)