Book your BFI to SIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Sitka airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BFI and SIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Boeing Field to Sitka AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BFI to SIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sitka (SIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sitka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BFI to SIT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Sitka (BFI to SIT)
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from BFI to SIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, PenAir offer flights from Seattle, WA to Sitka, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Sitka in 2009 was 55.93%.
- There were 52 passengers that flew from Seattle to Sitka in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFI to SIT in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- 101 seats were available on flights from BFI to SIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52 passengers flew on all flights from BFI to SIT that year.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 36 passengers from BFI to SIT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Sitka.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Sitka from PenAir is the METRO 23 built by Fairchild with 17 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Sitka, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFI to SIT for Warbelow's Air Ventures is the PA-31T built by Piper with 3 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)