Book your SEA to SIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Sitka airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and SIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Sitka AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to SIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sitka (SIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sitka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to SIT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Sitka (SEA to SIT)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Sitka.
- The average flight time from Seattle, WA to Sitka, AK takes about 121 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Seattle and Sitka is 862 miles.
- Flight #63, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Seattle to Sitka.
- There were 10,800 passengers that flew from Seattle to Sitka in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Seattle, WA to Sitka, AK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Sitka, AK in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to SIT for Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The shortest flight between SEA and SIT takes about 121 minutes.
- Alaska Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Seattle to Sitka.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to SIT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Sitka in 2009 was 65.74%.
- 15,507 seats were available on flights from SEA to SIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,800 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to SIT that year.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 10,800 passengers from SEA to SIT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to SIT in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Alaska Airlines operates the shortest flights from Seattle to Sitka.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Sitka from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)