to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to SBN in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to South Bend in 2009 was 46.51%.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to SBN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to South Bend.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to South Bend, IN in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing which started flying in 2002.
- There were 160 passengers that flew from Seattle to South Bend in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Seattle, WA to South Bend, IN.
- 344 seats were available on flights from SEA to SBN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to SBN that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and South Bend from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 160 passengers from SEA to SBN in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to SBN for Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Chicago Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Student Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tampa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Chicago Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.