to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Spokane, WA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Seattle, WA to Spokane, WA.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFI to GEG in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda operated flights from BFI to GEG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Spokane.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 46 passengers from BFI to GEG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFI to GEG for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 72 seats.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Seattle to Spokane in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Spokane in 2009 was 63.89%.
- 72 seats were available on flights from BFI to GEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from BFI to GEG that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Spokane from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 72 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guyana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Mohegan Sun you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.