to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 60 passengers that flew from Seattle to St. Petersburg in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 60 passengers from SEA to PIE in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to St. Petersburg.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to St. Petersburg, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Seattle, WA to St. Petersburg, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to PIE for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to PIE in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 184 seats were available on flights from SEA to PIE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to PIE that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and St. Petersburg from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SEA to PIE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to St. Petersburg in 2009 was 32.61%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Detroit Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cancun Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sanibel Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tahiti Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.