Book your SEA to NRT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Tokyo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and NRT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Narita Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to NRT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to NRT Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Narita Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to NRT
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-300|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Tokyo (SEA to NRT)
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to NRT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Tokyo in 2009 was 77.46%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Seattle and Tokyo.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to NRT for Northwest Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 245 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Tokyo, Japan in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SEA to NRT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, UNITED, Delta Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Tokyo, Japan.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Tokyo from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 85,644 passengers from SEA to NRT in 2009.
- There were 151,226 passengers that flew from Seattle to Tokyo in 2009.
- 195,102 seats were available on flights from SEA to NRT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 151,226 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to NRT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Birmingham Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Ignace Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. John Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.