Book your SEA to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to YYZ
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Toronto (SEA to YYZ)
- Air Canada offers flights from Seattle, WA to Toronto, Canada.
- Air Canada operated flights from SEA to YYZ using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Toronto in 2009 was 71.39%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Toronto from Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to YYZ for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 92 seats.
- Air Canada carried a total of 29,207 passengers from SEA to YYZ in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Toronto.
- 39,266 seats were available on flights from SEA to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,207 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to YYZ that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 29,207 passengers that flew from Seattle to Toronto in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)