Book your SEA to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to TUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to TUS Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Tucson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to TUS
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Tucson (SEA to TUS)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Tucson.
- Alaska Airlines operates the shortest flights from Seattle to Tucson.
- The average flight time from Seattle, WA to Tucson, AZ takes about 154 minutes.
- Alaska Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Seattle to Tucson.
- There were 49,157 passengers that flew from Seattle to Tucson in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to TUS using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #648, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Seattle to Tucson.
- The shortest flight distance between Seattle and Tucson is 1216 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to TUS for Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Tucson in 2009 was 83.24%.
- 58,962 seats were available on flights from SEA to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,157 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to TUS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Tucson from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to TUS in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The shortest flight between SEA and TUS takes about 154 minutes.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 49,157 passengers from SEA to TUS in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Seattle, WA to Tucson, AZ.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Palm Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.