to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to SPS in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Wichita Falls.
- 609 seats were available on flights from SEA to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 536 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to SPS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to SPS for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to SPS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Wichita Falls from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- There were 536 passengers that flew from Seattle to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- American Airlines, Alaska Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Wichita Falls, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 89.03%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 275 passengers from SEA to SPS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Resorts in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.