Book your ICN to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seoul to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICN and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Incheon Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICN to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICN to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Incheon Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ICN to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Korean Air||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seoul to Atlanta (ICN to ATL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seoul, South Korea to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Korean Air's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seoul to Atlanta in 2009 was 84.47%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICN to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 271 seats.
- 155,883 seats were available on flights from ICN to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 131,920 passengers flew on all flights from ICN to ATL that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ICN to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seoul and Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICN to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seoul and Atlanta from Korean Air is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 334 seats.
- Korean Air carried a total of 103,394 passengers from ICN to ATL in 2009.
- There were 131,920 passengers that flew from Seoul to Atlanta in 2009.
- Korean Air, Delta Airlines offer flights from Seoul, South Korea to Atlanta, GA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.