Book your ICN to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seoul to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICN and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Incheon Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICN to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICN to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Incheon Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ICN to DFW
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seoul to Dallas (ICN to DFW)
- Korean Air operated flights from ICN to DFW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seoul, South Korea to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Korean Air's B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICN to DFW for Korean Air is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 286 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seoul to Dallas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seoul and Dallas from Korean Air is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 286 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICN to DFW in 2009 was Korean Air's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- There were 42,385 passengers that flew from Seoul to Dallas in 2009.
- Korean Air carried a total of 42,385 passengers from ICN to DFW in 2009.
- Korean Air offers flights from Seoul, South Korea to Dallas, TX.
- 51,928 seats were available on flights from ICN to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42,385 passengers flew on all flights from ICN to DFW that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seoul to Dallas in 2009 was 81.4%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Boston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Canyon Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.