Book your ICN to GUM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seoul to Guam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICN and GUM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Incheon Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICN to GUM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICN to GUM Route Map
Route information for flights from Incheon Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ICN to GUM
|Korean Air||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seoul to Guam (ICN to GUM)
- Korean Air offers flights from Seoul, South Korea to Guam, Guam.
- There were 84,933 passengers that flew from Seoul to Guam in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seoul to Guam.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICN to GUM for Korean Air is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 294 seats.
- Korean Air carried a total of 84,933 passengers from ICN to GUM in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seoul to Guam in 2009 was 70.44%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seoul and Guam from Korean Air is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 377 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seoul, South Korea to Guam, Guam in 2009 was Korean Air's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 119,655 seats were available on flights from ICN to GUM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84,933 passengers flew on all flights from ICN to GUM that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICN to GUM in 2009 was Korean Air's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- Korean Air operated flights from ICN to GUM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)