Book your ICN to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seoul to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICN and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Incheon Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICN to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICN to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Incheon Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ICN to LAS
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seoul to Las Vegas (ICN to LAS)
- There were 27,602 passengers that flew from Seoul to Las Vegas in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seoul, South Korea to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Korean Air's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seoul to Las Vegas in 2009 was 63.67%.
- Korean Air offers flights from Seoul, South Korea to Las Vegas, NV.
- Korean Air operated flights from ICN to LAS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 43,707 seats were available on flights from ICN to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,602 passengers flew on all flights from ICN to LAS that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seoul to Las Vegas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICN to LAS for Korean Air is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 275 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICN to LAS in 2009 was Korean Air's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seoul and Las Vegas from Korean Air is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 334 seats.
- Korean Air carried a total of 27,602 passengers from ICN to LAS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Cancun? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Reno and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Montauk Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Virginia Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.