Book your ICN to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seoul to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICN and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Incheon Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICN to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICN to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Incheon Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ICN to LAX
|Asiana Airlines||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|Asiana Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Korean Air||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seoul to Los Angeles (ICN to LAX)
- Korean Air, Asiana Airlines offer flights from Seoul, South Korea to Los Angeles, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seoul to Los Angeles in 2009 was 76.68%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seoul and Los Angeles.
- Asiana Airlines operated flights from ICN to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 389,789 passengers that flew from Seoul to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Korean Air carried a total of 215,528 passengers from ICN to LAX in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICN to LAX for Korean Air is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 260 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seoul, South Korea to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Asiana Airlines' B747C from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seoul and Los Angeles from Asiana Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 378 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICN to LAX in 2009 was Korean Air's B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- 502,462 seats were available on flights from ICN to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 389,789 passengers flew on all flights from ICN to LAX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boracay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.