Book your ICN to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seoul to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICN and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Incheon Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICN to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICN to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Incheon Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ICN to JFK
|Asiana Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seoul to New York (ICN to JFK)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seoul to New York in 2009 was 75.91%.
- There were 253,570 passengers that flew from Seoul to New York in 2009.
- 339,705 seats were available on flights from ICN to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 253,570 passengers flew on all flights from ICN to JFK that year.
- Korean Air operated flights from ICN to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Korean Air, Asiana Airlines offer flights from Seoul, South Korea to New York, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seoul and New York from Asiana Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 373 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seoul, South Korea to New York, NY in 2009 was Asiana Airlines' B747C from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Korean Air carried a total of 172,272 passengers from ICN to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seoul and New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICN to JFK in 2009 was Korean Air's B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICN to JFK for Asiana Airlines is the B747C built by Boeing with 283 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kissimmee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Santa Barbara Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.