Book your ICN to SPN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seoul to Saipan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICN and SPN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Incheon Intl. to Saipan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICN to SPN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Saipan (SPN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Saipan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICN to SPN Route Map
Route information for flights from Incheon Intl. to Saipan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ICN to SPN
|Asiana Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|Asiana Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Asiana Airlines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seoul to Saipan (ICN to SPN)
- Asiana Airlines offers flights from Seoul, South Korea to Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICN to SPN in 2009 was Asiana Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seoul and Saipan from Asiana Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 301 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seoul to Saipan in 2009 was 71.96%.
- Asiana Airlines carried a total of 91,920 passengers from ICN to SPN in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICN to SPN for Asiana Airlines is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 178 seats.
- There were 91,920 passengers that flew from Seoul to Saipan in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seoul to Saipan.
- 132,344 seats were available on flights from ICN to SPN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 91,920 passengers flew on all flights from ICN to SPN that year.
- Asiana Airlines operated flights from ICN to SPN using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seoul, South Korea to Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands in 2009 was Asiana Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)