Book your ICN to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seoul to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICN and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Incheon Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICN to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICN to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Incheon Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ICN to SFO
|Air India Limited||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Asiana Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Singapore Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seoul to San Francisco (ICN to SFO)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICN to SFO for UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 255 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 73,911 passengers from ICN to SFO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seoul and San Francisco from Asiana Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 310 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seoul to San Francisco in 2009 was 76.25%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Seoul and San Francisco.
- There were 250,552 passengers that flew from Seoul to San Francisco in 2009.
- Asiana Airlines operated flights from ICN to SFO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seoul, South Korea to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Asiana Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICN to SFO in 2009 was Singapore Airlines' B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- 327,640 seats were available on flights from ICN to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 250,552 passengers flew on all flights from ICN to SFO that year.
- UNITED, Singapore Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Korean Air offer flights from Seoul, South Korea to San Francisco, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans French Quarter you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.