Book your ICN to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seoul to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICN and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Incheon Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICN to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICN to SEA Route Map
Route information for flights from Incheon Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ICN to SEA
|Asiana Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
|Korean Air||Airbus A330-200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|US Airways||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seoul to Seattle (ICN to SEA)
- 128,500 seats were available on flights from ICN to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 99,222 passengers flew on all flights from ICN to SEA that year.
- There were 99,222 passengers that flew from Seoul to Seattle in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seoul and Seattle from Asiana Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 310 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Seoul and Seattle.
- Asiana Airlines, Korean Air, Delta Airlines offer flights from Seoul, South Korea to Seattle, WA.
- Asiana Airlines operated flights from ICN to SEA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Asiana Airlines carried a total of 50,748 passengers from ICN to SEA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICN to SEA for Korean Air is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 261 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICN to SEA in 2009 was Asiana Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seoul, South Korea to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Asiana Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seoul to Seattle in 2009 was 77.39%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Salt Lake City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tallahassee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Detroit Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.