Book your PVG to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Shanghai to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PVG and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pudong Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PVG to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Shanghai (PVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shanghai on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PVG to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Pudong Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PVG to DTW
|China Eastern Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|China Eastern Airlines||Boeing 777-200LR|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200LR|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Shanghai to Detroit (PVG to DTW)
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Shanghai, China to Detroit, MI.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 25,169 passengers from PVG to DTW in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PVG to DTW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 45,725 seats were available on flights from PVG to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,287 passengers flew on all flights from PVG to DTW that year.
- There were 35,287 passengers that flew from Shanghai to Detroit in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVG to DTW in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Shanghai and Detroit.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVG to DTW for Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 274 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shanghai, China to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shanghai to Detroit in 2009 was 77.65%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shanghai and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ocean City NJ Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.