Book your PVG to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Shanghai to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PVG and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pudong Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PVG to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Shanghai (PVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shanghai on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PVG to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Pudong Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PVG to SFO
|Air China||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Shanghai to San Francisco (PVG to SFO)
- UNITED operated flights from PVG to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 122,409 seats were available on flights from PVG to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 95,192 passengers flew on all flights from PVG to SFO that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shanghai to San Francisco in 2009 was 79.73%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shanghai, China to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was UNITED's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVG to SFO for UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 255 seats.
- UNITED offers flights from Shanghai, China to San Francisco, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shanghai and San Francisco from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 356 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Shanghai to San Francisco.
- UNITED carried a total of 95,192 passengers from PVG to SFO in 2009.
- There were 95,192 passengers that flew from Shanghai to San Francisco in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVG to SFO in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to NYC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Grand Canyon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.