Book your SNN to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Shannon to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SNN and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Shannon to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SNN to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Shannon (SNN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shannon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SNN to ATL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Shannon to Atlanta (SNN to ATL)
- The newest aircraft servicing SNN to ATL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- City Star Airlines carried a total of 1,576 passengers from SNN to ATL in 2009.
- 3,364 seats were available on flights from SNN to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,837 passengers flew on all flights from SNN to ATL that year.
- City Star Airlines operated flights from SNN to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Shannon and Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shannon, Ireland to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was City Star Airlines' DC-10-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SNN to ATL for City Star Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 276 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shannon to Atlanta in 2009 was 81.79%.
- City Star Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Shannon, Ireland to Atlanta, GA.
- There were 1,837 passengers that flew from Shannon to Atlanta in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shannon and Atlanta from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 354 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)