Book your SNN to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Shannon to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SNN and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Shannon to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SNN to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Shannon (SNN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shannon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SNN to ORD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Shannon to Chicago (SNN to ORD)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Shannon and Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shannon, Ireland to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Aer Lingus, American Airlines, British Airways offer flights from Shannon, Ireland to Chicago, IL.
- 17,297 seats were available on flights from SNN to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,088 passengers flew on all flights from SNN to ORD that year.
- Aer Lingus carried a total of 11,757 passengers from SNN to ORD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shannon to Chicago in 2009 was 70.66%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SNN to ORD for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- Aer Lingus operated flights from SNN to ORD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 12,088 passengers that flew from Shannon to Chicago in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SNN to ORD in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shannon and Chicago from Aer Lingus is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 277 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)