Book your SNN to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Shannon to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SNN and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Shannon to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SNN to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Shannon (SNN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shannon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SNN to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Shannon to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SNN to JFK
|American Airlines||Airbus A318|
|British Airways||Airbus A318|
|Iberia Airlines||Airbus A318|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Shannon to New York (SNN to JFK)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SNN to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SNN to JFK for British Airways is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 32 seats.
- Aer Lingus, Delta Airlines, British Airways, City Star Airlines, Alitalia, North American Airlines offer flights from Shannon, Ireland to New York, NY.
- There were 85,278 passengers that flew from Shannon to New York in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shannon, Ireland to New York, NY in 2009 was Alitalia's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Aer Lingus carried a total of 50,505 passengers from SNN to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Shannon and New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shannon to New York in 2009 was 75.3%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SNN to JFK in 2009 was British Airways' A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shannon and New York from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 357 seats.
- 112,006 seats were available on flights from SNN to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 85,278 passengers flew on all flights from SNN to JFK that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Huntington Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Birmingham England Hotel Deals you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Last Minute Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.