to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- US Airways carried a total of 14,896 passengers from SNN to PHL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shannon, Ireland to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shannon and Philadelphia from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from SNN to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shannon to Philadelphia in 2009 was 86.21%.
- 16,952 seats were available on flights from SNN to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,896 passengers flew on all flights from SNN to PHL that year.
- There were 14,896 passengers that flew from Shannon to Philadelphia in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Shannon, Ireland to Philadelphia, PA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SNN to PHL for US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SNN to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Shannon to Philadelphia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Huntington Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Walt Disney Resort Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.