to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- British Airways operated flights from SNN to TPA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SNN to TPA in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shannon, Ireland to Tampa, FL in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SNN to TPA for British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 280 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Shannon to Tampa.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shannon to Tampa in 2009 was 86.43%.
- British Airways carried a total of 242 passengers from SNN to TPA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shannon and Tampa from British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 280 seats.
- There were 242 passengers that flew from Shannon to Tampa in 2009.
- 280 seats were available on flights from SNN to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 242 passengers flew on all flights from SNN to TPA that year.
- British Airways offers flights from Shannon, Ireland to Tampa, FL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Poughkeepsie NY Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacations in San Luis Obispo CA today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.