to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 342 passengers that flew from Shannon to Washington in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shannon to Washington in 2009 was 70.97%.
- British Airways, UNITED offer flights from Shannon, Ireland to Washington, DC.
- British Airways operated flights from SNN to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- British Airways carried a total of 212 passengers from SNN to IAD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SNN to IAD in 2009 was British Airways' B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SNN to IAD for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shannon and Washington from British Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 299 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shannon, Ireland to Washington, DC in 2009 was British Airways' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 482 seats were available on flights from SNN to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 342 passengers flew on all flights from SNN to IAD that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Shannon and Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)