to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shreveport, LA to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Shreveport, LA to Birmingham, AL.
- 150 seats were available on flights from SHV to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94 passengers flew on all flights from SHV to BHM that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shreveport to Birmingham in 2009 was 94%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SHV to BHM for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 94 passengers that flew from Shreveport to Birmingham in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Shreveport to Birmingham.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shreveport and Birmingham from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from SHV to BHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SHV to BHM in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 94 passengers from SHV to BHM in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulf Shores Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.