to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing SHV to DAL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shreveport and Dallas from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SHV to DAL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SHV to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shreveport, LA to Dallas, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Shreveport and Dallas.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 62 passengers from SHV to DAL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shreveport to Dallas in 2009 was 48.5%.
- There were 97 passengers that flew from Shreveport to Dallas in 2009.
- 250 seats were available on flights from SHV to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97 passengers flew on all flights from SHV to DAL that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Shreveport, LA to Dallas, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Palm Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Avila Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.