Book your SHV to JAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Shreveport to Jackson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SHV and JAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Shreveport Regional to Evers Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SHV to JAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Shreveport (SHV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shreveport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jackson (JAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jackson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SHV to JAN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Shreveport to Jackson (SHV to JAN)
- The newest aircraft servicing SHV to JAN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 50 passengers from SHV to JAN in 2009.
- There were 61 passengers that flew from Shreveport to Jackson in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SHV to JAN for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from SHV to JAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, American Eagle offer flights from Shreveport, LA to Jackson, MS.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shreveport and Jackson from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 100 seats were available on flights from SHV to JAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61 passengers flew on all flights from SHV to JAN that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shreveport, LA to Jackson, MS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Shreveport and Jackson.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shreveport to Jackson in 2009 was 61%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)